NEW BRAUNFELS OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, LLC
Cancellation Policy -NO REFUNDS, FOR ANY REASON, are given during Peak Season, Holidays or Sold-Out dates.
Trip Insurance -Trip Insurance can provide up to 100% reimbursement of the prepaid rental cost in the event of cancellation or trip interruption due to a covered event.
Awnings -Awnings are an “EXTRA” & are NOT guaranteed before or during any rental. No compensation or notification will be made for a non-functioning awning. AWNINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON ALL TRAILERS. Use of a non-approved awning will incur a fee.
Renter’s Reservation Responsibilities -Renter is responsible for:
- Reading all policies, term, agreements, descriptions, etc. online & those sent via mail or email
- Verifying all entered information is correct & reporting any errors within 24 hours of making the reservation
- Signing & returning all required forms within 3 days of making the reservation
Delivery & Setup -Renter must:
- Verify all the information on the Reservation is correct – dates, campground, site #, trailer, etc. – and matches the campground/delivery location reservation. Name on the site must be listed on the Reservation.
- Verify the delivery site will accommodate the selected trailer, including the Size & AMPs.
- Provide detailed WRITTEN delivery instructions to NBOA (min 3 days) prior to delivery day & verify approval, if renter has a delivery preference. (Optional)
Security Deposit Charges -A security deposit is required for all reservations & is charged 2 days prior to the start & refunded no less than 7 days after the END of the rental period. Extra fees incurred during the rental may be deducted from the security deposit. Some examples are below: -Rental Info-
- CLEANING FEE - trailer should be returned clean, including all appliances
- DAMAGES & MISSING ITEMS
- EQUIPMENT DAMAGE – power cord ends included
- TAPE - applied anywhere to the trailer, inside or out
- CLIMBING ON ROOF
- USE OF A RESTRICTED AWNING
- MOVING A DELIVERED TRAILER
- OVER FILLING HOLDING TANKS
- UNREPORTED ISSUES