RESERVATION PROCESS:Once your request is received, NBOA will call you to confirm the reservation. You will need the following in order to complete the reservation:
- A campground & site number
- A Credit Card number on file for the Security Deposit
- Payment of half the rental amount is due at the time of booking & the remainder will be charged 30 days prior to your start date.
- A security deposit will be charged to the card on file 2 days prior to your start date.
- Signed paperwork is required within 3 days of booking.
Failure to provide payment or signed forms by the given deadline can result in the cancellation of your reservation
OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE A RENTAL UNIT, IS CONTINGENT UPON AND SUBJECT TO THE RETURN OF THE UNIT BY THE PREVIOUS RENTER, AND TO ACCIDENTS AND OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SWITCH OUT TRAILERS WHEN NECESSARY.