Reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE
see our cancellation policy
see our Terms & Conditions
Click on RENT NOW to request a reservation
By entering your info for your reservation, you are only requesting a reservation. Nothing will be charged or reserved until your reservation is approved. You will be contacted prior to approval to verify the details.
STEPS FOR RESERVING A TRAILER:
- Enter the date of your arrival & the date you will be leaving
- Select your trailer from those listed
- Enter your info as directed
- A credit card is required to book a trailer
- Once your request has been submitted, you will be notified by NBOA to complete your reservation. During our Peak Season, there may be a delay in hearing from us, but you are welcome to call to follow-up.
- Secure a location for the trailer -
- check length restrictions & AMP service of your site
- Pay the first Rental installment - this is automatically charged if paying by card
- Sign & return the "Reservation Receipt" & the "Rental Terms"
- Your second payment will automatically process 30 days before your rental using the card on file
- Your security deposit will automatically process 2 days before your rental using the card you provided for the security deposit
Get more Rental Info here
We require a signed rental contract & a signed Reservation Terms page before we will deliver your trailer.
If you book by phone, a signed Rental Contract is required before your trailer will be reserved.Half the rental payment is due to confirm the reservation with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to delivery during our Peak Season & Sold-out dates, or 5 days prior to delivery for all other dates. NBOA reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation if the contract is not received or payment is not made on or before the due date. A security deposit will be collected prior to the rental & can be used by NBOA towards the cost of damages, fees and/or unpaid amounts owed by the renter. The remaining balance of the security deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the completion of the rental.
OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE A RENTAL UNIT, IF RESERVED, IS CONTINGENT UPON AND SUBJECT TO THE RETURN OF THE UNIT BY THE PREVIOUS RENTER, AND TO ACCIDENTS AND OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.