Reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE
see our cancellation policy
see our Terms & Conditions
Click on RENT NOW to request a reservation
By entering your info for your reservation, you are only requesting a reservation. Nothing will be charged or reserved until your reservation is approved. You will be contacted prior to approval to verify the details.
STEPS FOR RESERVING A TRAILER:
- Enter the date of your arrival & the date you will be leaving
- Select your trailer from those listed
- Enter your info as directed
- A credit card is required to book a trailer
- Once your request has been submitted, you will be notified by NBOA to complete your reservation. During our Peak Season, there may be a delay in hearing from us, but you are welcome to call to follow-up.
- Secure a location for the trailer -
- check length restrictions & AMP service of your site
- Pay the first Rental installment - this is automatically charged if paying by card
- Sign & return the "Reservation Receipt" & the "Release & Cancel Form"
- Your second payment will automatically process 30 days before your rental using the card on file
- Your security deposit will automatically process 2 days before your rental using the card you provided for the security deposit
Get more Rental Info here
Reservations are not confirmed until we receive a signed rental contract & payment.Half the rental payment is due to confirm the reservation with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to delivery during our Peak Season & Sold-out dates, or 5 days prior to delivery for all other dates. NBOA reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation if the contract is not received or payment is not made on or before the due date. A security deposit will be collected prior to the rental & can be used by NBOA towards the cost of damages, fees and/or unpaid amounts owed by the renter. The remaining balance of the security deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the completion of the rental.
OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE A RENTAL UNIT, IF RESERVED, IS CONTINGENT UPON AND SUBJECT TO THE RETURN OF THE UNIT BY THE PREVIOUS RENTER, AND TO ACCIDENTS AND OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.